Sunday, April 24, 2011

Stolen lives

My story of abuse started many years ago,   mostly emotional and verbal abuse and even  to this very day i'm still being emotionally and when the perpetrators choose to verbally abuse me and threaten me just to make themselves feel better then when the opportunity arises then they do just that , and those who emotionally and verbally abuse me  guess what?  and ppl would think that it was a stranger and one outside of the family but  suprise, it is my very own family ,and its gotten so bad as with any form of abuse it escalates overtime and can have deadly consequences , if there is no intervention. and what i've come to realize and to understand in my quest to know what is domestic abuse, and what the signs are etc,and i've come to learn that domestic abuse/ violence has many forms  and that is so sad :( love is not suppose to hurt..   all that i ever wanted was just to be treated with the same respect that i give to others [ meaning to my family ].  i'm a happy person by nature  and i accept all ppl for who they are and i never try on purpose to judge anyone and never try to deliberately hurt anyone either, and yet as nice and loving as i try to be towards my family they still  want to hurt me and want to make me feel like i havent the right to be a human being. but eventually i do believe that i will be free to have the life that i've always wanted to have, and those who have wounded me emotionally and verbally i will once and for all walk away from them, because there is '' no excuse for abuse'.

No comments:

Post a Comment